Monday, November 6, 2017

Challenge #287- Take 5

Hey there UYS peeps,

The challenge this week is to take 5 things from your stash, that potentially has been lost among the collections and use them to create something. 

For me I have created a pocket page spread using some items that I really don't use or in some cases haven't used at all.

I will have a process video for you up on my YouTube channel (Scrappin Ames) later in the week.

Thank you for playing along with us here at UYS.






Amanda

The 5 stash items I chose were the stamp, markers, scallop edge scissors, 
sequins and the patterned papers.



For mine, I used some old DP that I have had for about 4 years now called Snow Day by Crate Paper, I also used Merry Christmas stickers, enamel dots and pearls, as well as a cartridge in my Cricut Design Space that I haven't used in awhile.



Heather R

I didn't really have any trouble finding things that have been sitting around for awhile...my picture itself is 3 years old!  LOL!  I used an old pad of patterned papers, alpha stickers, journaling tags, stickers, and even a couple of buttons.



I have used an old 6x6 paper pad, metal stockings from 2003 or 2004, a stamp that I haven't used in a couple of years, a circle punch - I use my dies more than my punches, and an edge distresser.





No comments: