Monday, February 6, 2017

Challenge #250 - Love is in the Air!

Hello Crafty Friends!  

Tammy C. here ...  It is my pleasure to choose the challenge for this week's challenge.
Love is in the air with Valentine's Day just around the corner. This week we would like to challenge you to add hearts to your project in some way.  It can be cards, layouts, canvas, etc. Add hearts by die-cuts, shaped photos, use a stencil on your backgrounds... whatever your creative mind comes up with.

This week I have a card to share with you using Colorburst Powders and Nuvo Glimmer paste.  Hop on over to my blog for the video tutorial and all the details!



I made a gift box with three embossing heart dies. The cardstock black&white was colored by me with watercolor,  letting it stain freely. So each heart has different color tones.



A Valentine's Day card for hubby:



Hello Friends! I chose to make a layout of one of my grandee's this week, it may be a little hard to tell but there are 3 different hearts on this layout, 2 in the upper right corner and one on the left lower corner of the photo. I do have close-ups over on my blog so if your interested head over there to check them out.



I created a birthday card with Darkroom Door stamps and added a little heart for fun :)
I also added some Perfect Pearls to make the tulips shimmer a little bit.

I come across some pictures of my Brother's wedding day, thought they needed to be scrapped and added to our albums. A few hearts on this layout.



Amanda
I did this layout of my husband with our doggies and added a 
couple hearts with some doodled stitching. 


Renee

For my project, I used gold texture paste to make a heart background on a Valentine's day card.

I made this fun card using my Cricut Design Space



Can't wait to see your works of art!

No comments: