Sunday, February 7, 2016

Challenge #209 Highlights

Happy Superbowl Sunday Everyone!  I'm not a big Superbowl fan, but I hope that those of you who do watch, enjoy it, and those of you who don't---well there's always crafting! (I might watch snippets for the commercials....can't believe I just said that..LOL)

Thank you for playing along in my LOVEly challenge this week.  As always such great projects you have been working on ~!

Here are some highlights for you


I was really taken with the steampunk heart's unique look!

This decoupaged box of hearts was a great way to upcycle some napkins!



I really liked the use of the paws around this card!


Ladies, grab your badge from the sidebar.  Join us on Monday when Majo presents us with a fun new challenge for the week!


3 comments:

cheiro urgia said...

Thanks so much for picjing my project as one of the featured creations. Congrats to the other picks, too.

Hugs, Veronika

Hazel said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card. x

Oh You Made Me Ink said...

Thanks for choosing my card! I am soooo happy!