Sunday, November 29, 2015

Challenge #201 Highlights

Hello everyone!

Thank you all so much for playing along with our lots of layers challenge last week! There were so many beautiful projects, and that made it really difficult to pick a top 3!

Here they are in no particular order:


 

 
 
I just love all of those gorgeous layers, the flowers and the wood panel background.
 
 
 
This is such a beautiful fall page and I love all of the layers, and the bits and pieces that Sandy has added to it.
 
 
I just love these super cute little snowmen that Janis has shared with us, and all the layers to this cute card.
 
I also want to give a shout out to this beautiful creation by Paperesse - check out her blog to see all of the fabulous layers to this piece.


apermania A4 Foiled Decoupage Pack Art Deco Roaring Twenties Piano birthday step card.
 

Ladies, be sure to grab you featured button on the right sidebar and thank you to everyone that played along!
 

3 comments:

Pamellia said...

Wow, what a wonderful highlights! I am honoured and thrilled! Congrats to the other winners as well, gorgeous makes by all! See you again soon. Hugs :)

Sandy Ross said...

Thanks for choosing my layout as part of your Highlights. I too am honoured! Congrats to the others....well done!

Paperesse said...

Thanks so much for the shout out, I really appreciate it!– Paperesse