Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Highlights Challenge #194

Hello Everyone

Firstly a huge thank you to the four lovely ladies who took part in my sketch challenge.  I feel I should apologise to all our followers but as obviously my sketch didn't appeal to many of you. As there were only four entries I am going to choose all you lovely ladies as winners this week.  I loved each and every card for so many different reasons and I couldn't help but love the one layout submitted as well... how cute was that little elephant?  Listly in no particular order ladies :)

Firstly Julene By Design thank you for your beautiful card, so bright and bold - simply stunning!


Next for submitting this bright & cheery piece of art work -  Ma-mi.  I love the simplicity and how symmetrically it all comes together!  


Lastly this beautiful oriental card submitted by Onions and Paper.  Love the embossing and those pretty gold butterflies.


And last not but least is this gorgeous layout submitted by Kim's Scrapbooking Addiction. It is just so seriously cute how can you not love it?  I especially love the little elephant embellie Kim created!



Thank you all again... 

Hugs

Shirl

2 comments:

Julene Matthews said...

Thanks for highlighting my card.I have already sold it, so someone else must have liked it as well :)

Jane Willis said...

Thanks for highlighting my card - I'm surprised the sketch didn't appeal to more people, I thought it was a super one and I'll probably use it again in the future.
Jane