Monday, February 6, 2012

Challenge #20 die cuts and tags

Hey there UYS peeps.

Welcome back, it's time for another challenge and this week I want you to....
use your die cuts and tags. You may have some sticker sheets hanging around from paper collection packs those qualify for this too. Dig into your stuff and find those die cuts.

I grabbed a bunch of die cuts and randomly covered the background on this layout and created a tone on tone look with lots of texture.


I can't wait to see how you're going to use your die cuts.

Happy Crafting!



Lynne

I don't have a die cut machine, so I have to rely on precut, store-bought die cuts. I used flowers and the scallop border from some old stash that has been hanging around forever. I can't even tell you which set it was. Just don't throw anything away as sooner or later it will match something. Just enjoy your scrappy time. There is always some treasure to unearth in your stash.




Bronwyn Here! Gosh I love using my stuff up! There's no guilt in buying anything new if you make sure you use up old stuff, right??

For this layout, I use an title diecut from WeRMemory Keepers and some diecut stars from October Afternoon.


Barb

OK, I'm a little late to this party! Sorry about that. I really think life should have a hold buttone.
Here's my layout for this challenge. All the die cuts were made with my cricut. The photos were put into a collage using Picasa - love that programme!!


2 comments:

Helen said...

AWESOME Challenge!! And now that I have a Big Shot.. I can do this!!!!

LOVE the examples!!!

Barbara said...

Can't wait to see what you do with your Big Shot!